Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] GENE LONDON IN BRAZIL

  • Michael Pone
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2010

      I remember them all, too...and they all came on one after the other...those were the days.
      From: LeeDebbie@... <LeeDebbie@...>
      To: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 10:35 AM

      Thank you so much for posting these. As a new-bee and latecomer to this fashion world of Gene London, I was totally impressed. His collection is beautiful. And to see pictures the actresses who wore those dresses makes the collection all the more wonderful. And, I doubt if I'd recognize Gene on the street today if I walked past him.

      Debbie