Gene at the Show Boat

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
      New Photos courtesy of Billy Affleck, Enjoy!
    • Carl Budson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
        It's great to see Gene anywhere. Thanks, Billy.

        John,

        Any news on the reunion show?

        Thanks,
        Carl

        New Photos courtesy of Billy Affleck, Enjoy!

      • Lori
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2010
          AWWWWWWW!!! The Showboat in AC? He was already there??? And nobody told me?

          Wahhhh. I was looking forward to finding out when he was going to be
          at the shore so I could go!

          Is there a schedule somewhere?

          ...sniff...

          Lori

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
            The Showboat was a few years ago, long before the group..

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
              At 08:32 AM 6/25/2010, you wrote:
              >The Showboat was a few years ago, long before the group..

              Ohhhhh...*phew*.

              Do you know when he's going to Atlantic City for the Boscov's thing?

              Thanks for the mental relief, John! ;-)

              Lori