Re: Boscov Event

  • l122560
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
      show was F A N T A S T I C!!! The man hasn't lost his magical touch at all and is a Master story-teller. God bless and long live Gene London. I had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time talking to him and asking questions. He was beyond gracious and I am going to follow him to Atlantic City, NJ., when he appears in a few weeks. Mike P

      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

      > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

    • Paul Kreft
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
        When will he be down the shore in A.C?

        show was F A N T A S T I C!!! The man hasn't lost his magical touch at all and is a Master story-teller. God bless and long live Gene London. I had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time talking to him and asking questions. He was beyond gracious and I am going to follow him to Atlantic City, NJ., when he appears in a few weeks. Mike P

        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

        > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

      • Michael Pone
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
          not sure yet, as neither is he...supposedly during the next few months...this summer
          wo;; post when I know exactly...thank you!   Mike