Re: Boscov Event

  • Acoustic Bob
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2010
      I saw this show at Boscov's in the Shore Mall near Atlantic City.
      It's great; don't miss it!
      -Acoustic Bob Salsburg

      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "carlbudson" <carlbudson@...> wrote:

      > Here are the details:
      >
      > Meet Gene London-- Boscov's Neshaminy Mall Auditorium
      > Admission is FREE
      > Fashion Show: Saturday, June 5, 2010
      > Show Times: 11AM, 1:30PM, and 3:30PM
      >
      > Gene London will delight and entertain with stories of the stars and their designers and personally guide you through a history of fashion through the ages. In addition, he will also present a formal runway show featuring gowns from his collection.
      >

      > --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

    • l122560
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
        show was F A N T A S T I C!!! The man hasn't lost his magical touch at all and is a Master story-teller. God bless and long live Gene London. I had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time talking to him and asking questions. He was beyond gracious and I am going to follow him to Atlantic City, NJ., when he appears in a few weeks. Mike P

        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

        > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

      • Paul Kreft
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
          When will he be down the shore in A.C?

          show was F A N T A S T I C!!! The man hasn't lost his magical touch at all and is a Master story-teller. God bless and long live Gene London. I had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time talking to him and asking questions. He was beyond gracious and I am going to follow him to Atlantic City, NJ., when he appears in a few weeks. Mike P

          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

          > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

        • Michael Pone
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
            not sure yet, as neither is he...supposedly during the next few months...this summer
            wo;; post when I know exactly...thank you!   Mike