GENE LONDON AT BOSCOV'S IN EGG HARBOR, NJ

  • piperspaper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
      http://blogs.atlanticcityweekly.com/ac-central/2010/05/12/gene-london-traveling-fashion-museum/

      Gene will be appearing this Saturday, May 15 to sign autographs and show costumes from his traveling fashion museum !
    • Jessica
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        thanks for posting - although i went there on may 1st to see gene and the fashion show - i forgot my camera and i think i want one more chance to see gene again. i will go to the last one of the day - the 3:30. it is not to be missed -all you gene london fans - come on out!
        (smiles)
        ~jessica