Boscov Exhibits

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2010
      Here is the schedule for the Boscov events..There will be three Boscov's locations : Neshaminy,PA somewhere in NJ near Philly and Atlantic City -- these shows begin May 2, 2010 and run thru mid-June.The exhibits will play for two weeks at each location with one week off between cities. Gene will be making appearances at the opening, middle and close of each event. Then there will be a break for the summer and plan a schedule for other Boscov's locations
    • Jessica
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010
        oh yeah!! i'll be there for sure - i live 20 mins from boscovs!!
        yipee- can't wait to see gene and his exhibits!
        ~jessica cornish

      • jeffamatth@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010
          Am I correct in assuming that the Boscov events are not reunion events but shows where Gene is showing his Hollywood collection?  Just want to be sure I'm not confused.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010
            Yes, you are correct, the Boscov Events are Hollywood Fashion Exhibits...
          • M. Shapiro
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010

              will he eventually be in boscov-Plymouth meeting?

              Yes, you are correct, the Boscov Events are Hollywood Fashion Exhibits...