New pics

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi all new pics in the photos section!! Enjoy!!
    • paul cooper
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 8, 2010
        what is the link for the pics?

        Hi all new pics in the photos section!! Enjoy!!

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 8, 2010
          --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, paul cooper <pavlgreybeard@...
          > wrote:
          >
          > what is the link for the pics?

          -------------

          In living color :)

          I think these are the pix to which John refers:

          http://tinyurl.com/yjz8hco
        • Jessica
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010
            Thank you for posting the pictures John! What a sweet memory!
            Seeing the flowers brought back memories, it was really such a cozy set. The picture on the wall, was that Mr. Quigley, do you know?
            Thanks again,
            Jessica Cornish

            --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

            > Hi all new pics in the photos section!! Enjoy!!

          • M. Shapiro
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010
              I can't find these anywhere
              can they be attached here?

            • barbara8@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010

                Mimi ~

                If you mean you haven't found the photos, just scroll down all the way to the bottom of this extended message, and you'll see tiny print, just above the Yahoo name, "Recent Activities" "New Photos" and click on that.

                Barbara

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010

                  Barbara,
                  It takes me to some stupid site that asks for my login infor. with a name madi.maty that I never heard of or use?
                    UGh!
                  Thanks,

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010
                    I'm guessing some of you get emails and do not access CC directly via the web site. If so, try this (you may need your yahoo user ID and password)

                    Yahoo's web link:

                    Look to the left and select "Photos"

                    Then you will see photo albums with the modification date – the albums with the newest dates represent the latest posted/modified photos.

                    Hope this helps.

                    Rgs. Michael

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010
                      hi -to the person having trouble finding the photos - michael has posted a link in this message, just click on that and you go right to them - at least i did(thanks michael). if you go to the group's homesite you can click on the photos in the box on the left.
                      hope this helps,
                      jessica

                      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <michaelmaclauchlan@...> wrote:

                      > --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, paul cooper <pavlgreybeard@
                      > > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > what is the link for the pics?

                      > In living color :)
                      >
                      > I think these are the pix to which John refers:
                      >
                      > http://tinyurl.com/yjz8hco

                    • M. Shapiro
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010
                        Got it