807Re: DVD of Philly's Favorite Kids Show Hosts

  • LoriR
    Oct 7, 2009
      Hi Barbara!

      Thanks for the welcome! I'm going to Reading tonite to see Gene, so I'm SO excited I can hardly STAND it! LOL

      I'm looking forward to his stories about the costumes. I don't think anyone else could possibly tell them as good as he will.

      Did you go to the Gala on Friday? Or are you going tonite by any chance?

      Hugs,
      Lori

      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, barbara8@... wrote:

      > Welcome, Lori! That Meet and Greet must have been fun, though disappointing since Gene London wasn't there then. (I have a hard time just calling him "Gene.") My family saw him in Philadelphia years ago when he gave a Disney-related talk at the Art Museum; our son's string quartet played Disney music is advance of the wonderful presentation. "Gene" was very gracious to us. During the WHYY promotion last Wednesday night, I renewed our membership by purchasing a signed copy of the DVD. "Gene" in his gentle manner was very persuasive (not that I needed the push).<grin>

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic