1857Re: Gene London Cartoons and Stuff from 1959

  • mykulmak
    Mar 23, 2013
      I'd gladly buy DVD(s) - VOD is easier, but DVD works too. I would have hoped all was included logos, TV commercials etc.. would give a real feel for the times..

      Anyway, best of luck in this endeavor, let we fans know how we can help with the productions/marketing. Perhaps use 'kick starter' to defray (some of) the costs to fans in exchange for some specials (dinner/lunch with Gene, private show, autographs, pre-purchase the DVD or VOD etc), in exchange for tiered donations...

      Some thoughts...

      Denver, CO
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic