1856Re: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Gene London Cartoons and Stuff from 1959

    Mar 23, 2013
      Gene reads whatever is written. So from all of you to his eyes and ears. We need it preserved and we need access to it whenever we wish. I know streaming/downloading and sites providing it are an 'in' easy thing. but I like having the removable media that I can keep and choose when and where I want to view it. Between sites pulling or blocking content and computer crash nightmares, I like having having copies in my hand. Tape although obsolete is more durable and fixable, but you have to go with what's practical.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic