1844Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] sorry

  • lakpolmit
    Mar 16, 2013
      Pat, I share my home with 6 wonderful, playful, bad, amazing, cats. And, yes, they do enjoy doing things to us and for us when we least expect them to. I have a 7 month old that looks as if it is an adult, trust me, Dusty can be a real menace.
      In a message dated 3/15/2013 10:27:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, patkarjen3@... writes:

      I truly am sorry for that. My cat jumped on the key board and sent that to all my friends. Please tell Gene I am sorry. I would never send anything other than a letter to this site., sorry again, pat grotz  P.S. I love reading everyone's letters. it makes me feel like I'm back in front of the TV watching the show.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic