1691Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My desire for streetcars - with my rose colored glasses on

  • bakerjohnp1958@yahoo.com
    Apr 24, 2012
      Thanks Mike! I have been having major computer issues...and there have been some health concerns with my daughter..Gene will be in Italy all summer hosting an exhibit at the Florence Museum. Gene is very aware of the slow process with the tapes, but some unforseen problems have arisin. As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on. He also wanted me to thank everyone who sent Sally Star get well cards and messages of good will...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic