    Jan 1, 2012
      Oh no! I will keep her in my prayers. Perhaps it's nothing really bad.

      Debbie

      In a message dated 1/1/2012 10:56:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bakerjohnp1958@... writes:

      Sally Star 'our gal Sal' is in the Hospital.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: LONDONSTUDIOS@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:33:37 -0500 (EST)
      Subject: from the Broadcast Pioneers newsletter
      To: bakerjohnp1958@...

      Long-time Broadcast Pioneer member Sally Starr has been in Virtua Hospital in Voorhees, New Jersey ,  ( 101 Carnie Blvd, Voorhees, NJ 08043 )
      for a few months.  Cards and well wishes may be sent there.

      When the hospital staff realized “who” their patient was, Sally perked up and began autographing her pictures.  We pray for her recovery.  Get well Our Gal Sal.  Love, luck and lollipops!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic