1628Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My email account has been hacked

  • momcfadden@aol.com
    Oct 2, 2011
      hey debbie - david brenner....we obviously have the same SOH -- I adore his comedy !
      last seen in sellersville eh?  he has been seen in Las Vegas too - seems to be the depository for all aging performers.  when the Moody Blues did Vegas I could feel the gray hairs springing out of my head and the penny dropped -- great place to go after being on the road for decades.
      have a great Sunday
      mo

      In a message dated 10/2/2011 9:35:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, LeeDebbie@... writes:

      Ahhh, hahahahaha!  All kidding aside, I'm happy to hear all are doing well.

      In a message dated 10/2/2011 8:35:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ahickman@... writes:

      I just saw David a couple of months ago at NBC10. He was in doing some stand-up shows at the SELLERSVILLE THEATER.

      I also saw Jane Norman (Pixanne) about a month ago there. She was promoting a cabaret show she was doing to benefit a hospice. She looked great. Still trying to get Dennis Bianchi to look in the vaults for what may still exist, especially since they are doing the OUT OF THE VAULT show.

      And first person to say “Yo, Adrian” gets sent to Quigley Mansion.

      Adrian Hickman