      From: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of LeeDebbie@...
      Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 3:09 AM
      To: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My email account has been hacked

      LOL! Mo, I just read your little blurb about the accident. Too funny. OMG! And I need this chuckle as my car broke down tonight just as I pulled into my parking spot. Rats, I wonder how much this is gonna cost me? Hey, where's David Brenner when we need him? He's another great Philadelphian. I haven't seen him on TV much lately. Perhaps he's working out in Vegas?

      In a message dated 10/2/2011 12:00:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, momcfadden@... writes:

      yo, yo, yo... how youse doing?  this has been a good dose of Philly for me i wan' to thank you awl ...

      mo in santa barbara

      Maureen "Mo" McFadden
      Santa Barbara, CA

      I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!' So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'. And that's how the fight started.

      In a message dated 10/1/2011 7:24:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight TimeLeeDebbie@... writes:

      Yop! Yo! Hey, how ya doin'? Defiantly a Philly thing. Joe, thanks again for the grins.

      In a message dated 10/1/2011 10:04:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pabrucefan@... writes:

      It's a Philly thing. We say "Yo".

      Joe Amodei

      Virgil Films & Entertainment

      646 723 7060

      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

      Captain Jeffrey T. Spaulding

      aka Groucho Marx

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 4:42 PM, "mshapiro" <mshapiro10@...> wrote:

      Goodness Joe,