      From: "LeeDebbie@..." <LeeDebbie@...>
      To: leedebbie@...
      Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:11 PM
      Subject: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] My email account has been hacked

      Hi,

      I want to apologize for any strange emails coming from me. Please disregard any emails from me that simply say, Hi, Yo, or Hey. As soon I can, I will clear my account out. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please do not open these emails and do not go to any links that may be given.

      Thanks,
      Sincerely,

      Debbie

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic