1607Re: Jonny Quest Fan?

  • Dave Di Pietro
    Sep 8, 2011
      I remember those Friday nights when Jonny Quest first came on! Lasers, Jet Packs, Hover Platforms and more adventure than any boy could want! No other show gave me a larger "Sense of Wonder" than Jonny Quest. As time moved forward, I watched the world catch up with Dr. Quest's technology! :) I even co-wrote a script for a full-length Jonny Quest live-action film, which Hollywood must have thought either too far ahead of it's time or too old! LOL Anyway, my time with Jonny, Hadji, Dr. Quest, Race and Bandit remain the shining jewel of my childhood! :)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic