      From: Paul Kreft <kreftoon@...>
      Subject: Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: Boscov Event
      To: Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 5:27 PM

      When will he be down the shore in A.C?

      --- On Sat, 6/5/10, l122560 <l122560@yahoo. com> wrote:

      From: l122560 <l122560@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Gene_Londons_ Cartoon_Corners] Re: Boscov Event
      To: Gene_Londons_ Cartoon_Corners@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 4:13 PM

      show was F A N T A S T I C!!! The man hasn't lost his magical touch at all and is a Master story-teller. God bless and long live Gene London. I had the opportunity of spending quite a bit of time talking to him and asking questions. He was beyond gracious and I am going to follow him to Atlantic City, NJ., when he appears in a few weeks. Mike P

      --- In Gene_Londons_ Cartoon_Corners@ yahoogroups. com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@ ...> wrote:
      > Gene will be at the Nashiminy mall June 5th, Hosting antoher fabulous fashion event!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic