Re: [GenGen-NV] Regular monthly Genetic Genealogy meeting -- Subject is , 7/2/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 5:09 PM
      Please disregard the Yahoo notice of a meeting on July 2.  We will NOT meet on July 2.  That is an error.  The notice was sent out automatically by the Yahoo Calendar feature that had been programmed for meetings on the First Wednesday of each month.  I apologize for any confusion.
      ====
      J. J. (Jim) Logan
      Group Administrator, J1mtDNA, FxGS, and Logan DNA Projects
      Co-Administrator, J-mtDNA Project
      Owner/Moderator, J-mtDNA discussion group on Yahoo
      FxGS SIG Leader, Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

      GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

      Title: Regular monthly Genetic Genealogy meeting -- Subject is

      Date: Wednesday July 2, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: Tyson-Pimmit Library, Tyson's Corner, VA