Correction!!! GenGen-NV meeting announcement

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010
      *Correction!!!

      **The subject of the February 3 Meeting is **"A new small sub-haplogroup
      of Haplogroup J2b2-M241 with Cohanim family traditions.” to be presented
      by Whit Athey and Sidney Sachs. Bill Howard with be at the March meeting.

      The meeting will be in the Library at Kilmer Middle School as announced
      at 7pm

      I apparently goofed when I set up calendar for the March meeting and
      overwrote the one for February also.

      Sorry!!

      Jim
      ***

    • robert mclaren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010

        I should be able to make this one as well as the March meeting. Be sure to
        remind me before the March meeting to bring the projector.

        Bob McLaren