RE: [GenGen-NV] Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy, 1/6/2010, 7:00 pm

  • robert mclaren
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009

      I will be unable to make this meeting. I depart early in the morning the
      next day for Ft. Lauderdale and a cruise. As for Bill's request for a
      projector, I think I can help out. At present, it looks like I can make
      the March meeting.

      Yours aye,

      Bob

      Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23
      hours, 55 minutes.
      Location: Library, Kilmer Middle School, 8100 Wolf Trap Rd., Vienna VA.
      Notes: Subject: TMRCA (Time to Most Recent Common Ancestor)

      Suggested reading: Introduction to special section on Cluster Analysis and
      the TMRCA Problem in Fall 2009 issue of Journal of Genetic Genealogy, which
      can be found at www.jogg.info.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2010
        Bob:

        Is your projector still available for March 3. Bill would like to meet
        half hour early to make sure equipment is working correctly.