Meeting of Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      GenGen-NV members

      On Saturday 7 Nov, I am scheduled to conduct a half day class on DNA for
      Genealogy at the Ashburn Stake (LDS) Family Fair. I have a PowerPoint
      presentation on DNA from there that I plan on presenting at our meeting
      tomorrow night. If you have questions about basics of DNA, this would
      be a good time to ask.

      Seven pm, Dolly Madison Library

      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project