Regular Meeting - FxGS SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy -- Nov 4, 7pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Special announcement to SIG members.

      A few months ago, we spent the entire session on the basics of Y-DNA.
      Since that time I have had questions about mtDNA. This would be a good
      time to not only introduce mtDNA but also review all types of DNA, its
      testing, and applications.

      Note: this will be our last meeting at Dolly Madison library since it
      will be closing later this month for renovations. Future meetings are
      planned for the Kilmer Middle School, 8100 Wolf Trap Rd., Vienna VA. We
      will continue with the first Wednesday of each month.

      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project