Regular monthly Genetic Genealogy meeting -- Subject is , 7/2/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008

      Title: Regular monthly Genetic Genealogy meeting -- Subject is

      Date: Wednesday July 2, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: Tyson-Pimmit Library, Tyson's Corner, VA

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Please disregard the Yahoo notice of a meeting on July 2.  We will NOT meet on July 2.  That is an error.  The notice was sent out automatically by the Yahoo Calendar feature that had been programmed for meetings on the First Wednesday of each month.  I apologize for any confusion.
        ====
        J. J. (Jim) Logan
        Group Administrator, J1mtDNA, FxGS, and Logan DNA Projects
        Co-Administrator, J-mtDNA Project
        Owner/Moderator, J-mtDNA discussion group on Yahoo
        FxGS SIG Leader, Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

        GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

        Title: Regular monthly Genetic Genealogy meeting -- Subject is

        Date: Wednesday July 2, 2008
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm