Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

      Title: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Dolly Madison Library, McLean, VA
      Notes: Subject of this meeting will be "Starting and Managing a Surname Project". This is a postponement from the September meeting.

      Note: We are again faced with a meeting room challenge. Dolly Madison Library will be closing mid November for renovations and no meeting room will be available there for about 18 months. We will discuss this at the meeting.