Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy, 10/7/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009

      Title: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Location: Dolly Madison Library, McLean, VA
      Notes: Subject of this meeting will be "Starting and Managing a Surname Project". This is a postponement from the September meeting.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

        Title: Regular Meeting of SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

        Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: Dolly Madison Library, McLean, VA
        Notes: Subject of this meeting will be "Starting and Managing a Surname Project". This is a postponement from the September meeting.

        Note: We are again faced with a meeting room challenge. Dolly Madison Library will be closing mid November for renovations and no meeting room will be available there for about 18 months. We will discuss this at the meeting.