[Fwd: ASHG 2010 Meeting in DC]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Members of my GenGen-NV mail list.

      See below forwarded from Whit Athey

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: ASHG 2010 Meeting in DC
      Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:19:36 -0400
      From: Whit Athey <wathey@...>
      To: 'Bonnie Schrack' <bschrack1@...>, 'Vince Vizachero'
      <dna@...>, <Pathoscafe@...>, J. J. (Jim) Logan
      <JJLNV@...>

      Dear Friends,

      The annual meeting of ASHG will be in Washington next year (2010), so I
      just wanted you to know ahead of time so you might think about
      submitting an abstract for a poster. Bonnie and I had one accepted for
      the 2006 meeting in New Orleans. I think that you need to have at least
      one ASHG member as a co-author. I'm a member and it is usually worth
      your while to join if you plan to attend the meeting (the cost of
      membership + member-registration is not much more than non-member
      registration, and you get the journal for a year, or the cost of
      member-registration is even less if you choose on-line access rather
      than hard copy of the journal). The deadline for abstract submission is
      June 2, 2010. The dates of the meeting are Nov. 2-6, which is about the
      same time as the FTDNA meeting, so I hope they don't conflict (maybe I
      should send a note to Bennett or Max).

      Jim, could you forward this to your NVIG members.

      Whit