Member Roll Call of the SIG on Surname

  • kevincamp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009

      You do a great job keeping these things going.  You deserve a lot of credit

      1.  I am interested in notices of future meetings

      2.  A bunch of things conspire against me attending many of the meetings.  Normal personal things like traffic and changing jobs are typical reasons.  However, the bigger reason is that I am losing interest in DNA since "nothing new" seems to have happened in several years.

      3.  I think that outside presenters would mix things up.  Maybe someone from the Genographics project or someone from NIST.

      In a message dated 9/17/2009 6:19:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com writes:
      1) Are you interested in future meetings of the SIG. If not, I can
      remove you from the mail list.

      2) If you did not attend the last meeting, was it because of lact of
      interest in the announced subject? Conflict is schedule? Went to the
      wrong location? Difficulty of getting to Dolly Madison? Other?

      3) Do you have suggestions for meeting place? Change of schedule?
      Future meeting subjects? Possible presenters?