RE: [GenGen-NV] Member Roll Call of the SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

  • William Hurst
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hi Jim and all,

      I am of course interested in future meetings of the SIG. I've been to most of them, including the one this month. I prefer the Dolly Madison location over Fairfax City. Getting to the latter would involve going out with late rush hour traffic. But I could make it.

      There were probably several reasons for the small turn-out at the last meeting, mainly that it was at a new location and was pre-Labor Day.

      The problem of presentations is more difficult. Most of those of us in the group who give them have already done so more than once. Getting outside presenters might depend on getting a larger attendance.

      Bill

    • Lonnie Benson
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 16, 2009

        1 Yes I am interested in future meetings.

        2 Missed the last meeting due to my birthday party. I live in Chantilly so Fairfax Library would be closer but DM would not be a problem.

        3 No suggestions at this time.

        Lonnie Benson

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
          Thanks for your request.