Re: [GenGen-NV] Member Roll Call of the SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic G...

  • kleinjwsh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009

      I hated to miss the last meeting, but we were in MN for a family wedding.  I was interested in the topic - I have not looked up at how to get to Dolly Madison, but intend to do so for the next one.  Thanks for all you do.  Susan Klein
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009
        Thanks, Susan. We are moving the subject from last the September
        meeting and thus will be discussing the starting and management of
        surname projects.

        Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project