Meeting Place for FxGS SIG on Surname Projects and Genetic Genealogy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      I have just checked with Tyson-Pemmit Library an tried to schedule our
      September meeting. I was told that they would be closing at 8 pm, and
      that the fire marshall had NOT approved them for extended hours access.
      They expect to have approval later but as of today they do not. The
      library web site shows that both Dolly Madison and Oakton do permit
      extended access. Oakton is already booked for September 2. So I have
      reserved Dolly Madison. I will periodically check with Tysons to see if
      they have received approval and I determine if we can return there.

      If you have suggestions for alternate meeting place, I would like to
      hear from you. And, as always, I am looking for suggestions for meeting
      content.

      Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project