Re: [GenGen-NV] Regular monthly -- Introduction to Y-DNA. Was Gen-Gen meetin...

  • bigbluedog1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      My son had 12 markers tested with Family Tree. They predicted his haplogroup and their prediciton seemed way off to him. When he spoke with the representative, she agreed, and ordered SNP testing at no expense to my son.

      His haplogroup was different than the predicted one. We were very grateful to Family Tree for investigating further. Since that time, my son has joined his haplogroup project at Family Tree and is awaiting refinement results.

      I would highly recommend FTDNA to those who are interested in DNA testing.

      Kathi Williams