Regular monthly Gen-Gen meeting: "The FTDNA Conference", 6/3/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

      Title: Regular monthly Gen-Gen meeting: "The FTDNA Conference"

      Date: Wednesday June 3, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Tyson-Pimmit Library, Tyson's Corner, VA
      Notes: Bill Hurst will tell us about his presentation at the conference and his observations.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2009
        *CORRECTION!!!*

        I made an error in updating the Gen-Gen calendar and the automatic
        notification system repeated last months notice.

        The meeting for June 3 will be

        An Introduction to Y-DNA.

        This is by request from some of the members. Bring your questions. No
        question is too elementary.

        Group Administrator, J-mtDNA and Logan DNA Project