Using correlation techniques to analyze Y-DNA haplotypes

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 6:34 PM
      Based on a very short discussion we had tonight at the Gen-Gen meeting at the Pimmit Run Library, it was suggested that this site might provide a reference to my paper on using correlation techniques to analyze Y-DNA haplotypes. You can find this paper at the following URL:

      It is entitled: "The Use of Correlation Techniques for the Analysis of Pairs of Y-Chromosome DNA Haplotypes
      Paper 1: Rationale, Methodology and Genealogy Time Scale"

      Comments on this paper would be much appreciated. Send them to the email address at the end of the Paper.

      Many thanks,
      - Bill Howard, McLean, VA