Regular monthly Gen-Gen meeting: "Combining Genetic and Genealogical Data", 2/4/2009, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009

      Title: Regular monthly Gen-Gen meeting: "Combining Genetic and Genealogical Data"

      Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Location: Tyson-Pimmit Library, Tyson's Corner, VA
      Notes: I will present my approach to combining genetic and genealogical relationships on the same chart to provide better reference for surname project researchers.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009

        Title: Regular monthly Gen-Gen meeting: "Combining Genetic and Genealogical Data"

        Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm