Regular Monthly Meeting _ Concepts in Population Genetics: Definitions and Illustrations, 4/2/2014, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2014
      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo Group

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting _ Concepts in Population Genetics: Definitions and Illustrations

      Date: Wednesday April 2, 2014
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Kilmer Middle School Library
      Notes: We will start discussion with DNA and its markers, pass through Phylogenies, and finally discuss subjects like autosomal triangulation. Due to the extent of content, this subject will probably extend over two sessions.

      Privacy | Terms
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2014