Follow up on question about H11 data in our project file

  • mrundqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi,

      Thanks for having me by -- and I very much enjoyed sharing with you
      all. How fun is it to find people who enjoy this topic and can
      discuss in depth! Last night there was a question about our H11 data;
      the project participant does indeed participate in the H11 project as
      well as the one I administer; his record is unassigned in the H11
      project information; he traces to a surname of King -- a surname found
      in our group as well. No maternal line ancestor information has been
      provided thus far.