March 5th Meeting

  • sidneysachs@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2014
      Jim Logan asked me to plan the March 5th meeting. Some of us have our genetic testing done with several companies (Family Tree DNA, 23 and me, Ancestry, ...) I would like to see how the companies differ in their results and how to connect to the matches for the different types of tests (Y, mt, or autosomal). If you have any testing done with several companies and are willing to talk about the results next month, please email me at sidneysachs@... so I could plan the meeting.

      Sidney Sachs
      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52f7e983ef1db69835c79st03vuc
    • Jim Bartlett
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2014
         Sidney,

        I've spit for all 3 companies, and want to come to the meeting. My schedule will be very hectic on that Tuesday and Wednesday, so I cannot firmly commit. If I can come, I'll have my laptop and flash drive, which have a number of my Matches who have also tested at multiple companies....

         Hope to see you on 3/5.

        Jim Bartlett

        On 02/09/14, sidneysachs@...<sidneysachs@...> wrote:

        Jim Logan asked me to plan the March 5th meeting. Some of us have our genetic testing done with several companies (Family Tree DNA, 23 and me, Ancestry, ...) I would like to see how the companies differ in their results and how to connect to the matches for the different types of tests (Y, mt, or autosomal). If you have any testing done with several companies and are willing to talk about the results next month, please email me at sidneysachs@... so I could plan the meeting.

        Sidney Sachs
        How to Sleep Like a Rock
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52f7e983ef1db69835c79st03vuc

        <*> Your email settings: