Bill Hurst

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2013
      To Genetic Genealogy SIG members, and especially Bill.

      Our ever-present Bill Hurst had triple bypass surgery on Friday.  Recovery must be going well since he posted to the ISOGG mail list this afternoon that he was sitting up to eat.  We wish you a speedy recovery, Bill.  Hope to see you at our December meeting.