Subject for the 3 Dccember meetin.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
      Our discussion leader for the 3 December meeting will be Lewis
      Townsend. He is the administrator for the Townsend Surname project
      that supports a family society. He will be discussing surname projects.

      I missed the cutoff and the automatic announcement went out before I
      included a subject.
    • robert mclaren
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008

        I hate to say it, but I am out of town on the 3rd. I am at a review of
        University grants in Salt Lake City.

        Yours aye,

        Bob