Regular Meeting -- Surname origins and distribution: a case study, 11/6/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
      Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo Group

      Title: Regular Meeting -- Surname origins and distribution: a case study

      Date: Wednesday November 6, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Library -- Kilmer Middle School
      Notes: Discussion on "Surname Origins and Distribution" led by Jim Logan

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
        Once again there has been an error in the announcements from my GenGen calendar.  The meeting IS on November 6 but the time is 9pm, not 9am.  I apologize.