Regular Monthly Meeting: Wednesday, 2 October, 7pm

  • jjlogan0
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      YES!!!.  We WILL be meeting on our regular schedule tomorrow night, 7pm, Library at Kilmer Middle School.  The subject is "Understanding Genetic Genealogy".

      I apologize for not getting out the reminder a week in advance as usual.  Yahoo has changed their system and I lost my automatic reminder function.