Revision of "Tools and Sources" presentation from 5 June 2013

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      I have posed a somewhat edited version of my GenGen-NV presentation of 5 June. It now includes the "Research Log" that was presented but which was not in the handout or the previously posted version.

      Rembember, this is a "work in progras" and your suggestion for corrections or new entries is encouraged.