FamilyTreeDNA now accepting AncestryDNA / 23andme V3 transfers for $49

  • Kim Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      I don't think this was mentioned at our meeting this week, so I thought I'd
      forward the news. Here's an opportunity to transfer AncestryDNA or 23andme V3
      results to FTDNA for more database match potential.

      https://www.familytreedna.com/order-now.aspx?ty=1339

      It sounds like the $49 price is for a limited intro period and they will raise
      it to $99 at some point.

      I've just transferred my AncestryDNA data to be processed, and sent some
      messages to a few AncestryDNA matches to see if they will follow suit so we can
      see some more details on our data.

      Hope this helps!

      Kim Jordan