Regular Monthly Meeting - Tools, Databases, and Procedures for the Genetic Genealogist, 6/5/2013, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 4:06 PM

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Tools, Databases, and Procedures for the Genetic Genealogist

      Date: Wednesday June 5, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: I plan to wrap up to program year with a comprehensive survey of available tools and databases for the Genetic Genealogist and make a few recommendations for their use. Jim Logan.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013

        Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Tools, Databases, and Procedures for the Genetic Genealogist

        Date: Wednesday June 5, 2013