Regular Monthly Meeting - FamilySearch and Family History Centers, 5/1/2013, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24 4:10 PM

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - FamilySearch and Family History Centers

      Date: Wednesday May 1, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Classroom B106, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: Linda McLaughlin will lead discussion of features of the new Family Tree features of Family Search to support you genealogy research. She is also a volunteer at one of the Family History Centers and can answer questions concerning these facilities.

      Note: Class room is across hall from Library

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 4:08 PM

        Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - FamilySearch and Family History Centers

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30 6:32 PM
          Looking for a DNA speaker on 27 or 28 Sep 2013 near Winchester, VA - it's a CARTER family reunion. Please see who might do this. I originally agreed to do this, but an important family conflict has come up. I can provide the PowerPoint presentation, if desired.

          Jim - Sent from my iPhone - FaceTime!

          On Apr 30, 2013, at 7:08 PM, GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

          Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - FamilySearch and Family History Centers