Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists, 3/6/2013, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5 4:00 PM

      Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

      Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA
      Notes: We have been looking at various kinds of DNA tests, analysis/comparisons of results, etc. Bob McLaren is now going to help us to find common ancestors through Ancestry.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5 5:22 PM
        Note: This meeting is subject to cancellation.

        If Fairfax County Schools close, then we will not meet.

        I will reassess the situation in the morning and may cancel whether or not schools close.

        On 3/5/2013 7:00 PM, GenGen-NV@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        Reminder from: GenGen-NV Yahoo! Group

        Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

        Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013

          Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013