RE: [GenGen-NV] Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists, 3/6/2013, 7:00 pm

  • Linda MacLachlan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

      Bob:

      My problem:

      I put my son’s markers up on Ancestry when they first invited such. How can I find them and see if he has any Y-matches.

      Thanks,

      Linda

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013

        Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

        Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
          Note: This meeting is subject to cancellation.

          If Fairfax County Schools close, then we will not meet.

          I will reassess the situation in the morning and may cancel whether or not schools close.

          Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013

            Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013