RE: [GenGen-NV] Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists, 3/6/2013, 7:00 pm

  • Bob Mclaren
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013

      I will have a short presentation Showing what Ancestry.com has.  After that, I will be on the internet on the Ancestry.com website showing examples.  If anyone wants to bring a problem, I can try to show how to tackle it.  No guaranties!!

      Yours aye,

      Bob

      Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

      Wednesday March 6, 2013

      Time:

      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

      Location:

      Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA

      Notes:

      We have been looking at various kinds of DNA tests, analysis/comparisons of results, etc. Bob McLaren is now going to help us to find common ancestors through Ancestry.com

    • Linda MacLachlan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

        Bob:

        My problem:

        I put my son’s markers up on Ancestry when they first invited such. How can I find them and see if he has any Y-matches.

        Thanks,

        Linda

        I will have a short presentation Showing what Ancestry.com has.  After that, I will be on the internet on the Ancestry.com website showing examples.  If anyone wants to bring a problem, I can try to show how to tackle it.  No guaranties!!

        Yours aye,

        Bob

        Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

        Wednesday March 6, 2013

        Time:

        7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

        Location:

        Library, Kilmer Middle School, Vienna, VA

        Notes:

        We have been looking at various kinds of DNA tests, analysis/comparisons of results, etc. Bob McLaren is now going to help us to find common ancestors through Ancestry.com

        No virus found in this message.

        No virus found in this message.
        Internal Virus Database is out of date.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013

          Title: Regular Monthly Meeting - Ancestry.Com for Genetic Genealogists

          Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
            Note: This meeting is subject to cancellation.

            If Fairfax County Schools close, then we will not meet.

            I will reassess the situation in the morning and may cancel whether or not schools close.

            Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013

              Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013