Re: [GenGen-NV] Back to genealogy

  • Bob Epp
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

      Jim:

      I like the direction that you are going!  Keep up the good work.

      I have been trying to get Paul Svercl on your distro list; please add him from the above address line!

      Bob Epp
      Epp Surname Researcher
      DNA Project: www.ftdna.com
      703-475-6233

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
        Thanks for the endorsement, Bob. I know you moved away from us, but you
        are welcome back to our meetings any time.